At SRG, you can say we’re in the accounting business, but that’s really only the beginning. We’re in the relationship business, working closely with clients, and serving as their trusted advisors and business consultants.
We think beyond traditional tax and accounting, and help clients to see and understand the full financial landscape of their business affairs. The SRG Team blends an extremely high level of technical accounting and tax expertise with proactive management consulting to help build our clients’ businesses.
The SRG Team knows business, because we come from business. Our top advisors have served as CEOs and CFOs of highly successful corporations. This experience allows our team to create innovative and entrepreneurial strategies to help our clients succeed, whether their goals are tax minimization and financial security, or profit maximization and rapid growth.
Here’s just a sampling of some of the management consulting service we offer:
- Evaluating financing options and securing financing
- Preparing financial statements and strategies for initial public offerings
- Recruiting finance professionals and assessing human resource needs
- Devising and implementing business strategy
- Optimizing cash management
- Budgeting and profit planning
- Inventory analysis
- Assessing, installing and maintaining IT systems for finance and accounting
- Improving operating efficiency
- Performing due diligence for acquisitions
- Financial management for rapid growth industries
- Facilitating turnarounds
THE SRG ADVANTAGE™ IN BUSINESS MANAGEMENT & CONSULTING
Lots of accountants claim consulting as a part of their practice. But how many have served as CEOs and CFOs of successful companies? How many have a proven track record of developing success strategies for business protection, business growth, and business succession?
At SRG, we’ve got the experience and expertise to back it up. Accounting and tax services are very important, but at SRG, those are just the beginning. At SRG, we Think Beyond The Books™.